R & A Gardner Switchboards

The Company History

The History of R & A Gardner Switchboards starts before Bradley Higgins took over in September, 2006.
The real history starts back in 1956 with Mr Reg Gardner and Mr. Albert Gardner.
Back on the 28th of February, 1956, the Company of R. & A Gardner Pty. Ltd. was registered by the Gardner Brothers of Reg and Albert.
 

Mr. Reg Gardner

 
Mr. Albert Gardner

In the Company's beginning, Reg Gardner being the electrical mechanic and previously a foreman at McKenny & Company, worked out on the job sites by himself. Albert Gardner was the silent partner and the electrical engineer, helped Reg out on the weekends and nights with estimating and office work.

Their first R. & A. Gardner factory was located on their own land in Regents Park. The Regents Park location however, proved to be to far from their Sydney projects so in 1958 R. & A. Gardner purchased the vacant block at 1 Production Avenue, Kogarah. They pulled apart their factory at Regents Park and re-assembled it at their new Kogarah location.



Under construction
To be continued....
 
Your IP Address is: 54.81.254.212
Copyright © 2018 by R & A Gardner Switchboards.    Zen Cart Powered and Hosted by AussieNet.com.au